What is the difference between the male and female nose?
The male nose is usually more prominent in comparison to the female nose because it is larger and more angular. The feminization of the nose involves reducing the width of the nose, and lifting the tip to give it a more feminine appearance.
For nose feminization, the focus is on narrowing and lifting the nasal tip. We can correct all kinds of nasal deformities with this surgery, such as deviation or nasal asymmetry, as well as nasal respiratory failure. The most important is respecting the functionality of the nose.
New ultrasonic rhinoplasty for your nose feminization
The ultrasonic rhinoplasty for feminization involves performing nasal reduction surgery by eliminating the ridge or bone hump, narrowing and the elevation of the nasal tip using an ultrasound technology.
ULTRASONIC RHINOPLASTY IS THE GREATEST ADVANCE that exists in recent years for performing rhinoplasty. The advantages of ultrasonic rhinoplasty are:
- Removing the nasal bridge bone. This technique achieves more precise polishing and avoids usual problems that traditional rhinoplasty tools can cause.
- We avoid the use of a traditional rhinoplasty chisel and hammer, which causes less bleeding during the operation.
- Causes less postoperative inflammation, so the patient’s recovery is faster.
- We avoid the uncomfortable use of nasal packing during the first 24-48h postoperatively because the surgery causes less bleeding. All our patients are grateful for not having to deal with this inconvenience.
- Narrowing the nose (see nose types for rhinoplasty): the cut is extremely precise. Far more than the conventional technique with chisel and hammer.
Rhinoplasty surgery with ultrasound is carried out under local anesthesia and deep sedation in our clinic. If it is a single procedure, not combined by other surgeries, it is provided in the outpatient setting.
Ultrasonic osteo-sculpting can be performed by correcting small irregularities and asymmetries inside the nose, that would be unimaginable with the traditional technique without ultrasound.
Benefits of ultrasonic rhinoplasty versus traditional techniques
If you are concerned about the inflammation and bruises after rhinoplasty and need to return to your work soon, ultrasonic rhinoplasty can help you:
- More precise and natural results: the piezoelectric or ultrasonic scalpel offers a very high precision to the surgeon.
- Causes less bruising, edema and swelling after surgery.
- Returning to your work or studies much faster.
- The chances of having another rhinoplasty or revision surgery are reduced.
- Rhinoplasty with less irregularities and asymmetries.
- Correct defects such as very wide, hard or bumpy noses, without causing uncontrolled fractures, even in thin, fragile or unstable bones.