The hospital has a total area of 28,000 sqm2 with a total of 234 rooms (12 suites) and a surgical unit with 12 general and 2 ophthalmological operating theaters, as well as a modern ICU with 13 boxes and a complete outpatient clinic, making it a healthcare centre of reference in Madrid.
The operating theaters include the most advanced technology required in facial feminization surgery:
- Consoles and engines with specific instruments for Craniofacial Surgery. KLS Martin (Germany) and also OsteoMed Corporation (USA).
- Ultrasonic Surgery Motors with the complete instrument kit by Urquimed.
- Surgical instruments for all types of interventions.
- A complete anesthesiology team led by Dr. Gracia.
- Operating room staff: Dr. Macía has 2 medical surgeon assistants, a scrub nurse, an anesthesiologist and 1 or 2 operating room assistants.