Doctor Germán Macía Colón
Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial and Head and Neck Surgery. Doctor of Surgery Cum Laude Extraordinary Award. Double Bachelor of Medicine and Dentistry. Board Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Diploma. Exclusive dedication to facial plastic surgery. CEO of Icifacial and Facifem.
Dr. Raúl Del Castillo
Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology. ENT service of the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital. Assistant surgeon of Dr. Macía.
Dr. Ignacio Heras Ricón
Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial and Head and Neck Surgery. MIR (2004-2009) at the Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre. Assistant as second surgeon in interventions of Dr. Macía.
Dr. José Luis Gracia
Specialist in Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Pain Therapy. Chief anesthesiologist at Icifacial.Head of Anesthesiology Service at the University Hospital of Villalba in Madrid
Dr. Julián Arévalo
Doctor in medicine. Specialist in Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Pain Therapeutics
Dr. Joo Yun Park
Specialist in Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Pain Therapy.MIR (2010-2014) Hospital Universitario Clínico San Carlos de Madrid. Medical specialist at the Rey Juan Carlos Hospital (Móstoles).
Cristina Macía Colón
Operating room nurse. Expert in Emergencies and Out-of-hospital Emergencies. Assistant nurse to Dr. Macía. Instrumentalist at the University Hospital Oct 12, Madrid.
Nursing assistant and secretary of Dr. Macía.Responsible for the surgical and consultation agenda.
Marisa Morillo Romero
Assistant nurse to Dr. Macía. Specialized in maxillofacial, cardiac and pediatric surgery instrumentation.
Thalía Gamarra Yañez
Instrumental operating room nurse specialized in the Maxillofacial field.
Associate Director of Icifacial and Facifem. Professional Executive Coach for patient counseling at Icifacial and Facifem. Graduate in labor sciences, diploma in labor relations and master in human resource management.
The medical staff of Dr Macía consists of:
- Dr. Raúl Castillo: a specialist in otorhinolaryngology and member of the rhinology unit of the Ramón y Cajal Hospital.
- Dr. Enrique Olivares: a specialist in plastic, reconstructive and restorative surgery. An expert in cleft lip and palate pediatric surgery and otoplasty.
- Dr. Diana Villegas: a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. An expert in craniofacial surgery.
- Dr. José Luis Gracia: a specialist in anesthesiology and a chief of service of the anesthesiology department at Villalba Hospital.
- Teresa Cabrera López: a theater nurse specialized in head and neck regions.
- Rebeca Curiel Muiño: a theater nurse
Patient care team
- Amparo Más Collado: an executive coach and a talent manager. A former international director (South Europe and North Africa) of human resources in North American multinational company, Plastipak.