The medical staff of Dr Macía consists of:
- Dr. Raúl Castillo: a specialist in otorhinolaryngology and member of the rhinology unit of the Ramón y Cajal Hospital.
- Dr. Enrique Olivares: a specialist in plastic, reconstructive and restorative surgery. An expert in cleft lip and palate pediatric surgery and otoplasty.
- Dr. Diana Villegas: a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. An expert in craniofacial surgery.
- Dr. José Luis Gracia: a specialist in anesthesiology and a chief of service of the anesthesiology department at Villalba Hospital.
- Teresa Cabrera López: a theater nurse specialized in head and neck regions.
- Rebeca Curiel Muiño: a theater nurse
Patient care team
- Amparo Más Collado: an executive coach and a talent manager. A former international director (South Europe and North Africa) of human resources in North American multinational company, Plastipak.